Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MTV party shows and spring break shows

tiger88

ok mtv always has party shows where chics get drunk and just make out and do some weak ass jr high shit

they all came to party like hard core 80s hair band rock stars but seem like big wimps

how coem they arent doing lines of coke off each others nipples ?

i wanna see those spring break sorotirty chics doing lines and pulling a train on their own ass like it how it does go down

no dice on mtv party shows

i remember the one where they followed a group of dudes and a group of girls somewhere....and the dudes were homo....they one guy was naked, laid back on the bed with his legs up in the air, so another dude could dump powder on his balls and shit before they went out.....some gay shit right there

jerkbox said:
i remember the one where they followed a group of dudes and a group of girls somewhere....and the dudes were homo....they one guy was naked, laid back on the bed with his legs up in the air, so another dude could dump powder on his balls and shit before they went out.....some gay shit right there

baby powder is nice on the balls in hot ass florida weather

tiger88 said:
how coem they arent doing lines of coke off each others nipples ?

i wanna see those spring break sorotirty chics doing lines and pulling a train on their own ass like it how it does go down

T88 - Get out there and make us a vid EF style- you know chicks are waiting to get on camera.....

Top Bottom