Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looks like BP didnt care about my "I have trouble committing to women" answer in the interview

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
i had a thread about how I thought I fucked up an interview with BP in houston because the interviewer asked me what my weakness was, twice, but i only had one answer so i said "i have trouble committing to women" lololol. Just got the call from BP today saying I was accepted for the next round of interviews in houston. I guess the interviewer didnt like women very much roflbbq.

congrats bro!!

what position is it that you are applying for?

Lestat said:
congrats bro!!

what position is it that you are applying for?
financial analyst or something. but the thing is i actually had an office today that i got back from in houston also for a big accounting firm and they made me an offer lol. so that offer is my backup plan in case BP doesnt work out for some reason, but which judging by the office visit i had today it was fucking silly easy, interviews were total bullshit and they take you out to badass restaurants. glad i got into the accounting field, these jiggs are madd ballers.

I knew you were worried about nothing. :) Congratulations on advancing to the next round. You'll do fine.

Top Bottom