Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping The Fists In The Family

Sleepy time again..:sleep2:

Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.

And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass...

Dude's got some issues!

I like it. It's like a miniature version of the Jerry Springer show.

Dude's got some issues!

I like it. It's like a miniature version of the Jerry Springer show.
You're right on all accounts. I have issues with child abuse , "spanking" is hitting and by definition abuse. If you need to use threats and violence to enforce your will on someone completely dependent on you then you probably have far more issues than I do...I also have issues with slavery and rape but in your mind they are just issues....I know you have no issues being an amoral self-maximizing....stealing money from others to save your job. I would argue that my "issues" make me an empathetic human being and your "issues" make you a sociopath.

For the record....when I was tested by the government school system. They asked my ninth grade educated mother if she was a teacher because I performed so well on their government tests....

Last edited:
When i click my fingers you will sleep.

1.....2....3....:sleeping:
Still waitin for the virtual world where pissy little bitches can keep their intellectual superiors from expressing their opinions? I paid real life money to post on this site and until that is gone you're stuck with me.

I'm wide awake when I choose to be....:)

Top Bottom