Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could choose the method of your death, what would you choose?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
You first.

During doggie-style sex at climax when I'm cumming like 'Old Faithful' and I let out an animalistic roar and drop dead from the intense pleasure.

I would like to die alone in a mountain cabin at an old age in my sleep. You now kind of like I new it was coming so I went off by myself, made the peace and went to bed.

Wait until it is extremely cold in the winter and go out into the woods, miles away from civilization and just sit under some trees while wearing summer clothes (T-shirt and jeans) and meditate until I freeze to death.

Failing that, no idea really. I believe in an afterlife so the how of death isn't too important.

Dying of old age in a used hospital bed that other people have died in, desperately clinging onto life with all 10 fingers doesn't really appeal to me. Some ex-racecar driver was working on his farm when he ran over a bee's nest. He got stung hundreds of times and when the paramedics showed up he said 'I'm not going to the hospital. If I die I'm dying out here under these pretty trees, not in a hospital'. I could see his point.

coldblue1955 said:
non painful death in sleep.

Not going to happen. Sorry.

For me, I don't care how I die as long as I'm old and it isn't painful. Sometimes I think I deserve a painful death for all of the mean shit I have done.

Top Bottom