Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just noticed that Chairmen of the Board have their own little box

KillahBee

thing when they post. Like, the box that wraps their entitle name/post/sig, etc. It's rounded at the edges and has a purdy little silver bar at the top and bottom.

That's special, if you ask me.

KB you just noticed this?

Oh KB I thought of you when I was out shopping today. I saw a dress pretty sure I am going to get for my Holiday party. Anyway it is an emerald green and I have these bronz pumps that I love think they would go together? I thought of asking you cause your hair is generaly on point and I think you have a good sense of style. ;)

superqt4u2nv said:
KB you just noticed this?

Oh KB I thought of you when I was out shopping today. I saw a dress pretty sure I am going to get for my Holiday party. Anyway it is an emerald green and I have these bronz pumps that I love think they would go together? I thought of asking you cause your hair is generaly on point and I think you have a good sense of style. ;)
Yeah, I'm slow.

lol, remember when I helped you pick an outfit out on vid cam?? (that was you, wasn't it?)

I like emerald green, but it's tough to dress in the colors of the holidays unless you look real on point. Green and bronz/gold - make sure you don't look like an ornament

KillahBee said:
Yeah, I'm slow.

lol, remember when I helped you pick an outfit out on vid cam?? (that was you, wasn't it?)

I like emerald green, but it's tough to dress in the colors of the holidays unless you look real on point. Green and bronz/gold - make sure you don't look like an ornament
I sure do you I meet a guy I dated for a while that night too :D Hence I trust your judgement.

Yeah the dress is very simple maybe not exactly emerald green close to the green that I am wearing in my avi. The colour seems to really suit me. I didn't try the dress on but I was holding it up against me and the sales girl was like dam that colour is you. I think she was being honest but who knows. LOL

superqt4u2nv said:
I sure do you I meet a guy I dated for a while that night too :D Hence I trust your judgement.

Yeah the dress is very simple maybe not exactly emerald green close to the green that I am wearing in my avi. The colour seems to really suit me. I didn't try the dress on but I was holding it up against me and the sales girl was like dam that colour is you. I think she was being honest but who knows. LOL

when you find your color - go with it! mine is light blue. EVERY time I wear light blue females tell me it's my color.

I wear it often, but not too much so that it loses it's panache.

fuck, I jsut said "panache"

Top Bottom