Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have tampons and crackers for all you whiners!!!!

freak daddy

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
I have heard enough! You will see me post very little in the near future. This board use to be a cool place to hang out, and meet people! Now every time I come on the board, everyone is at each others throats. Censorship, editing, the new mods, why did this person get deleted!!! You people would'nt have to worry about these things if you did'nt have such ignorance spew from your mouths!!! I will remain in touch with my friends on the board! If you need to e-mail me , hit me up at [email protected]. Everyone take care, and keep training! Goodbye!

Saw that coming.

Do what you gotta do....but check back in September when school starts back up.....it gets better then.

I am not too big on Tampons (too dry) but I will take some crackers! LOL. (seriously, are they Ritz?)
I know I am new here but come on, lighten up. People are just having fun and you can always ignore all of the BS. Why let others affect something that you enjoy doing? If you see a shitty post, ignore it. That is the beauty of the internet, you only have to see what you want.
I don't know you but you have been here a long time and it would be a shame to see a vet of the board leave because of a few newer people who want to act ignorant on occassion.

Yeah, check back in September. That's when Matttheskywalker goes back to school. :D

Damn FreakD you just got back. Now gone again huh??! Well I see what you are saying though. The threads lately have been TIRED to say the least. Hopefully, like Matt said, it will get better in the AM when school is in. Do what ya gotta do though. Take care man.

I did'nt say I was going to completely leave people! I'll be hanging on the womans board! They don't complain too much over there.

When school starts people like me will be on less, HAHA yeah right, ill be checking in between my frees :D

~WizKid :kaioken:

Top Bottom