Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am so NOT a stalker...

Actually, if you are telling the truth about the stalking part... I would have a hard time believing anyone could be found guilty of it. My ex has been doing this to me since Dec. 1999. Driving past my home at all hours of the day or night, calling from pay phones and hanging up, sitting in his car outside my gym (he didn't even work out), showing up at art galleries and other functions I am known to attend, following me through Publix and Krogers, for a while, unknowingly to me, he had my email password (from when we lived together) and would read all the emails I had sent, deleted or already opened. (he never deleted any or opened new emails.... until the end when I discovered it.), he would then follow me to NYC, or be on the EXACT same flight to London that I was on, he would show up at the same lodge I would stay in when I went to the mountains, etc... I even moved from Atlanta to get away from him and he moved here as well. The cops have said that basically it was a case of Extreme Coincidence. And that until he touched me or spoke to me.. there was really nothing I could do.

If you have not touched her or had verbal contact with her, then you should not have been found guilty.

AAP said:
Actually, if you are telling the truth about the stalking part... I would have a hard time believing anyone could be found guilty of it.

Ah bullshit. i gave a girl a note once and 15 cops and a lieutenant tried to arrest me for stalking. Thank god you can't go to jail for saying weird things to people (yet).

the girl turned out to be 16 (i was unaware of this fact), and i was 20, so that probalby had an effect on the response. Cops crave an opportunity to live out their knight in shining armor fantasies at the expense of others.

As I said.... "unless you attempted to touch her or communicate with her"... which you did.

In my case, my ex doesn't speak nor touch me. He just follows me... standing 3-4 feet away, listening to any conversation I have and just staring.....staring.... staring......

AAP said:
As I said.... "unless you attempted to touch her or communicate with her"... which you did.

In my case, my ex doesn't speak nor touch me. He just follows me... standing 3-4 feet away, listening to any conversation I have and just staring.....staring.... staring......

Shoot him in the face.

AAP said:

That could drive me to do some pretty violent stuff, I think. How the fuck do you put up with it?

Top Bottom