Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Often Should You Tan in the Tanning Beds?

I don't use beds anymore because of research I did on them. I found out how bad they are for you - so now i only lay out in natural sun light.

besides, you can always tell someone who fake bakes.

I you get red at least wait a couple of days before you go back again. I'm tired of hearing everything is bad for you. I know everything is bad, everything will kill you. Stay at home in the dark with a breathing mask on. And don't sit close to the tv!

tbod1 said:
I you get red at least wait a couple of days before you go back again. I'm tired of hearing everything is bad for you. I know everything is bad, everything will kill you. Stay at home in the dark with a breathing mask on. And don't sit close to the tv!

damn right, youre either going to live fast and happy or slow and shitty.

I used to sell tanning lotions, parts, beds, lamps etc... Sunburn is bad for you. There is no real sure proof that the tanning bed is worse for you than the sun. There have been many studies done that proved that using the tanning bed in a moderate manner actually lowered your risk for sun cancer!!!

You get cancer from the burn!!!

You should NEVER EVER burn...EVER!!!!! Do NOT tan again till your burn has completely gone away. Use lots of lotion and drink lots of water...it takes time for your body to develop a tan.

If you want a good tan, use lots of good lotion, stay well hydrated, and try going to the tanning bed 4-5x a week and staying the bare minimum time that you can. You will not burn...you will develop a tan. If it is a 20 minute bed (and I do mean of good bed and lamp quality) then start out by going 5 minutes as frequently as possible. Try to then bring it up a few minutes each time...week by week.

And no..if you put a pizza or any other food product in a tanning bed...it will NOT cook it. If you put some eggs on your dashboard in the summertime...they will cook.

B True

curling said:
10 days now that was a bad burn. The place I go will only let you tan for 20 minutes how long were you in there?

Curling - sorry, I forgot to reply.
I was only in there 20 min. too but I fell asleep. (a blonde thing I guess)

I just checked the tracking on my Designer Skin - Mystere and it came in today. WOOHOO!! I have been tanning everyother day for the past month or so, and I have been laying for 20 minutes without any lotion. Should I tan for a shorter time with lotion. I have never used any lotion before.

Top Bottom