Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to San Diego for the 4th of July **PICS

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
This is one of their best and most esteemed holidays. Check out the pics. ;-)
Also, right in the middle of summer which is a great time to be in Southern CA.

My buddy is planingn plenty for us to do. Maybe camp in the desert one night and shoot guns and set shit on fire. Or we go into the mountains and hike/camp and shoot shit and set shit on fire. Or maybe even go down to Tijuana and shoot at stray dogs and set shit on fire. What I am trying to say here is that we'll have time to do a bit of traveling out around San Diego and expand our horizons.

The best part is that we'll have a place to stay which should help us out considerably by providing extra cash for booze, Tijuana hookers, and ammo.

2v1wvow.jpg
[/IMG]

2ijn4om.jpg
[/IMG]

2z7ewz4.jpg
[/IMG]

34hexra.jpg
[/IMG]

343hh0l.jpg
[/IMG]

KillahBee said:
sup homey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's going on maing?! I've just been working hard and partying a little harder. Pimpin ho's and slammin cadillac doe's. You get that bike you were talking about?

This posting every 600 seconds restriction sucks a fatty.

I might have to party with Leatat while I'm in SD, that could be interesting.

pdaddyII said:
What's going on maing?! I've just been working hard and partying a little harder. Pimpin ho's and slammin cadillac doe's. You get that bike you were talking about?

This posting every 600 seconds restriction sucks a fatty.

I might have to party with Leatat while I'm in SD, that could be interesting.

Cool dude, sounds good stuff. Yep, got a NInaj 500 - smaller bike to start out on. Now that it's getting nice on the East Coast I can really start practicing.

If you don't call Lestat while you are there he will be hurt forever....like he is with me

javaguru said:
Was that digger in the uncle sam getup? How's it going maing?

Going really well, super geeked about the warm weather and the things that go along with it. Already planning a Kelly's Island/Put-In-Bay trip. I can't wait for that Gold's gym to get put up too. How's life been treating you? You still hooked up with that nurse with administrative asperations?

im michael polinko and i jjst bought a bowflex and it changed my life

pdaddyII said:
Going really well, super geeked about the warm weather and the things that go along with it. Already planning a Kelly's Island/Put-In-Bay trip. I can't wait for that Gold's gym to get put up too. How's life been treating you? You still hooked up with that nurse with administrative asperations?
I'm stoked about the weather too, chomping at the bit so to speak. I went to put in bay a couple weeks ago with my friend to bid a job. It was interesting to see the island people free and the locals preparing for the Summer. I'm not dating the Melody anymore, happily single. :) Let me know how the new Gold's turns out, I'm still doing the home gym.

Top Bottom