Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fight!fight!

BaBa-BooeY

This was a fucked up day.My friends and I were walking to a store and these guys come up in their car and pulled beside us.They got out and started to push both my friends.It was 2 of us vs. 5 of them.I said fuck this, i punched one of the dudes square on the nose, he fell to the ground and i smashed my elbow with his cheek bone and i think it was fractured and he got knocked out.My friends got the other dudes pretty good.One guy came up to me with a knife so i step up to his body really quickly, grab his wrist and broke it.I swear it was like a jackie chan movie.Anyway 1 broke his nose, the other broke his wrist, one of them was boot fucked by my other friend, the other 2 ran away in their car.Fucking pussys!By the way ive taken some Martial arts, so it was just another "technique" for me".

P.S, im on a cycle right now:D :D :D :D

Thanks for reading i needed to vent:mad: :mad: :

Last edited:
wow thats a great story, but im sure id be scared shitless if someone came after me with a knife!

~WizKid :kaioken:

I thought to myself the knife is not going to hurt you, so i just rushed up on him (like giving him a hug, but i broke his wrist, lol)Anyway i was in a bad mood today so i let out some aggression:mad:

Never let your confidence be affected by fear

dude

im sure it didnt go down quite like that, but right on. I love how the story is always way exagerated from the actual event. but good job van damn, did you round house the knife out of his hand. i think i saw this same scene in kickboxer part 5. Go soak those leathal weapons in ice and dont wear a long sleeve shirt, you might get arrested for having a concealed weapon. later bruce lee, not a flame just fuckin with ya. later, glad to fear you guys were not hurt.

Karson me reckon he tell truth.....

You see it rare to find someone trully skilled with a knife( and you can spot this by how they hold it ). This taken into account . . . . an untrained knife user is unlikely to hurt you cause they focus on the knife and you focus on breaking every bone in their body. Secondly, if they don't know how to use a knife then they probably panic when attacked back and go down well easily . . . .

From the way he goes through it . . . that's exactly what I would have done !!!! BaaBaaBooey . . . wicked man . . . . you rock.

one more reason this story is a lie

you say your two friends got pushed in the beginning, which would mean including yourself there was a total of 3 people. Then you go on to say it was 2 on 5. A little leson ive leaned is that if you dont lie you dont have to have a good memory at all. Oh my my what a tangled web we weave, when at first we deceive.......see ya later stephen king....JK

Actually i really didnt exagerate, these guys were unexperienced punks that think they were all tough.They were tall 6'0-6'2 but probably weighed 170lbs tops.I was an experienced martial artist and one of my friends is a boxer, the other one is just a regular guy.I rushed up to him, he was like 3ft away from me, i striked his forearm and grab his wrist behind his back and just torque it sideways.im not taking it as a flame, just setting the record straight

hey

Superbabe = Stephen Segal LOL

im not as experienced with a knife as OJ, but I would fuck someone up if i had one.

PS was one of the 5 dudes, OJ Simpson by any chance?

sorry karson i meant to type 3 not 2, it was a typo, i dont want to come here to look like bruce lee , i just wanted to vent ya know ?

I am a purple belt (2 striped) in Kenpo(Akki)

Top Bottom