Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Educate me on Bill Phillips...

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Why is he such a sell out and ashole? I believe at one time he was very Pro-Roid or at least Roid Friendly as his magazine always had articles in there that were helpful. He wrote some steroid bible also I believe.

What did he do that makes everyone utterly scorn him? First it was with the MetRx guy, now what??

If I knew that the all the money to be made was with the general public, and not the bodybuilders, I would have gone that route too. The man is a marketing genius. I think he realized that the general "John Doe" would buy into all the hype on how easy it is to get into shape, and he had made millions off it. If we knew we could do it, I am sure we all would have done the same.

once he made an claim that" hmb feels just like deca"
Right after all the hardcore people who followed him and tried hmb just really hated him because of his lies. He had always had the image of being truthful and honest then he goes and makes an claim that is so unrealistic. HMB still sucks

Top Bottom