Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Wish Elite Fitness was a "Men's Only" Club?

How do you feel about the women on EF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

musclemom

I Told You So ...
EF VIP
Put your money where your attitude is, gentlemen.

Lately there's been a lot of mysogyny (Link for those who don't know what mysogyny means) on the board. Tell us the truth, are you just making some really bad jokes or do you really dislike us?

Forewarned, I'm making the poll public.

Understand-Bill_and_Ted.jpg

I haven't seen any misogyny here unless you mean the KB's of the world which is just false RI guido bravado. But I would prefer you all just post nudes and be done with it. If you are shy, just send them to my pm box.

redguru said:
Understand-Bill_and_Ted.jpg

I haven't seen any misogyny here unless you mean the KB's of the world which is just false RI guido bravado. But I would prefer you all just post nudes and be done with it. If you are shy, just send them to my pm box.
K to you for having the cajones to vote at all!

I see it, Red. I think it's one of those things, like racism, that can be subtle and if you aren't necessarily the subject of it, you don't notice it.

But every year (this is my third on EF) around this time the men get start really getting pissed off and generally nasty towards with women, above and beyond the normal banter, it starts taking on almost a bitter tone. Now is it because they all start running cycles and their hormones are in an uproar, is it that golddigging bitches have put up with their asses through the holidays and start dumping them, I don't know, but there's definitely a cyclical nature to it.

Top Bottom