Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Believe....

I am a wiccan. My husband and I were both members of a coven until about a year and a half ago. We only resigned because his work and my health interfered too much with our ability to contribute to the group.

I believe in ghosts, but not in ghost hunting "reality" shows. Frankly, most "ghosts" are nothing more than energetic photographs or videos (I have absolutely no other way to describe it). They are no more conscious than a photo album. Echos of events. Certain places, for whatever reason, could be mineral content in the soil, proximity to ley lines -- and I know those things exist, too, but damned if I can explain them -- maybe barometric pressure and humidity at the time of the incident, who the hell knows? Anyway, certain locations hold onto emotional events. It explains why Gettysburg is so "haunted" but other battlefields that were just as horrible have virtually no "ghosts".

All sorts of subtle energy exists, plenty of people can see or utilize it, but science calls bullshit. Just because it can't be measured by science doesn't mean it isn't there. Once upon a time nobody had ever heard of DNA ... or for that matter, a little over 100 years ago they didn't know about blood type. There is a lot in this world that people are sceptical of just because science hasn't caught up to reality.

Humans are astonishingly egotistical to believe that we understand even a fraction of our natural, 3 dimensional world, nevermind the universe and the other dimensions.

And the ratio of women to men in paganism is like 10:1, seriously. Actually, most of the guys into alternative spirituality are gay so it's even higher. But frankly, being a "serious" wiccan/pagan is more work than following a dogmatic religion. Poon is everywhere, why tie yourself up in time and education for something you can find if you know where to look for the groups?

I really want to believe this, especially when I take mushrooms, but I do not believe in ghosts or spirits. I believe that consciousness is a manifestation of the physical brain.

I believe that consciousness is a manifestation of the physical brain.

tis true, young Lestat

I may get hit by a bus tomorrow. Butt, PICK3 will remain in your "consciousness".

Your neuronal network that represents your recollection of PICK3 will remain intact if you remember me as a fgt, or a good bro.

So as your mind "or consciousness" is a "process" that regulates the flow of energy and information your autonoetic awareness "consciousness" will continue to influence others after you're gone, ensuring your after life.

I've seen a ghost. But I don't believe it was a dead person but I could see why people believe in ghosts. It was an old woman. She had clothes on from a different time period. She asked me for a pillow. ;)

It was during an episode of sleep paralysis. I don't believe in ghosts (as dead people who ever lived) so I think this ghost was a friendly figment of my imagination.

Ambien related hallucination.

Okay, let me address the clothes and consciousness aspects.

Please re-read what I said about photographs. I used that phrase very specifically. The VAST, vast majority of "ghosts" are no more conscious than the selfie you took the other day. Same thing. It's an energetic imprint that, instead of being captured in chemicals (remember Polaroids? No? Google it) it's been captured in whatever is in the immediate environment.

There are conscious disembodied spirits but they are super rare. I've encountered one in my life, and I've been in plenty of "haunted" places. As best I understand it, remaining on this plane in spiritual form is extremely difficult. It goes against the natural order. Like ... fighting gravity, that kind of un-natural. Spiritual energy has to be tethered to a physical body, otherwise it's automatically drawn to the etheric dimension.

As for not seeing ghosts, I never have, either. I can "sense" them but not see/hear them. I know people who can see things, but not hear or feel them. Think of it this way, not everyone has the same innate abilities. You can perform certain ... exercises to build up skills, but the person who is naturally gifted to see energy is always going to be better at it than the person who took years to develop the skill (you know the kid in school who could always draw really well? Same thing).

If there are ghosts, why haven't I seen one? Shit loads of dead people out there. And why the fuck do ghosts have clothes? Dumbest fucking aspect of ghost phenom. What, did their fuckin clothes die too? Ghosts should be naked. You're born naked so wtf.
Most people who die don't do so under the right circumstances to create the imprint. They die and their spirit shuffles off the mortal coil and goes on to the next plane.

There has to be the right combination, that unknown element of whatever it is that captures the psychic impression, and intense emotion to create the impression. Relatively speaking, most people die relatively peacefully, or so quickly they have no clue what's going on.

And there are ghosts that have nothing to do with death, it's just that murder is frequently accompanied by passionate emotion.

tis true, young Lestat

I may get hit by a bus tomorrow. Butt, PICK3 will remain in your "consciousness".

Your neuronal network that represents your recollection of PICK3 will remain intact if you remember me as a fgt, or a good bro.

So as your mind "or consciousness" is a "process" that regulates the flow of energy and information your autonoetic awareness "consciousness" will continue to influence others after you're gone, ensuring your after life.

^^^
was fugged up on hydros & teh booze when I wrote that

if some hot ghost chick has her way with me during a sleep paralysis episode, is it cheating?

a friend of mine wants to know...

What if your friend penetrates the ghost chick by walking nude through it?

What if its a male ghost in same situation? Gay?

What about slug ghosts? I accidentally stepped on one today. RIP little fella, sorry. ��

Top Bottom