Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do anabolic substances hasten the healing of pulled/strained muscles?

Anavar...the wonder drug!!!! :)

Lots of good info in this thread. Dead on the mark Imakarum especially.

I can't deal with these fractional posts.

Hematocrit boosting has been shown in vivo to enhance the rate of wound healing. It may be delivery of oxygen that causes the effect, but I can't extrapolate that from the study in good conscience. It does. That will do for now.

Primo likely won't raise it much. Methandrostenolone, Oxymetholone, and Boldenone, among others, though, will have a potent effect on this.

For another poster: Others have on other boards regarding the use of GH for localized healing purposes.

And yeah, Oxandrolone, as mentioned, WILL speed tissue regeneration.

Some AAS are better suited than others for these types of applications.

Oxandrolone plus a potent hematocrit-boosting AAS, gh (if you can afford the price of a kit (or kits)), and so forth will help significantly.

Diclofenac sodium is neat. Some research showed it to be useful for preventing/healing muscle injury. However, other research disagreed, and showed impairment of collagen synthesis (or something close like that- it's been years since I looked). I tried to use it by itself to determine if it would cause any effect in my UNinjured body. I achieved some nice stomach aches. That's about it.

A low dose of it likely won't hurt you with the other agents in your system, though, and may help, as a fellow before me stated.

All I have is a 1-test 4-AD mixture so I'll just stick with that for now.

Thanks for the advice I_M.

OK I_M I got a question:

since dehydration increases hematocrit, will dehydration speed wound healing??????

4-AD can raise hematocrit, assuming you use "enough". "Enough" depends on your method of administration, as well as amounts, in addition to your unique biochemical response to the introduction of the ergogen. Still, it will not top the real deal. Won't equal it, either, in most individuals. I'd really, really, REALLY advise you to use the real thing in this case. Anything less, for this, IMO, is half-assed.

Dehydration only raises hematocrit in a relative sense. It would cause less blood volume with the same erythrocyte count. That won't help you at all. You should be adequately hydrated at all times. If you are to increase a hematocrit reading for wound healing, you need to cause an actual RBC number increase.

Top Bottom