Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did anyone here watch that Dateline NBC on people with tied senses?

flex123

its called Schitzophrena(spelling). In some cases people see the words coming out of peoples mouths when they talk. Watch that move "A beautiful Mind" its about a guy with this disorder and he has illusions.

technically when you are born, the mappings are all over the place and as you age, part of the development process is to prune down the connections that are inefficient, or what would we deem as incorrect (only due to we regard what is correct to be what most people have, which is the most efficient mapping).
so until that happens, babies get visual output when they hear sounds, and shit like that.

schizophrenia is when normal nerve response triggers too wide a range of a reaction in the nerves around it.
like bad insulation on a wire - but not really since the wire definition is incorrect in terms of a neuron (a series of dominos falling over is a better analogy)

and happy takes my approach abit further. The more educated peeps are trying to put me down eh? J/K...

holy shit! i hope i am not getting drug induced schizophrenia. i actually experience this phenomenon occassionally. example: sometimes if i see someones ass either on tv or in person it triggers my smelling sense and i recall the smell of shit. my sense of smell tends to be the sense that is triggered more often than the other senses. but i have always had an acute sense of smell.

Supposedly acid can do this, never happened to me thouigh.

spongebob said:
holy shit! i hope i am not getting drug induced schizophrenia. i actually experience this phenomenon occassionally. example: sometimes if i see someones ass either on tv or in person it triggers my smelling sense and i recall the smell of shit. my sense of smell tends to be the sense that is triggered more often than the other senses. but i have always had an acute sense of smell.

does raina's avatar smell any good to you?:p

Top Bottom