Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dead Man Left On Gym Floor While Others Exercise

Dead Man Left On Gym Floor While Others Exercise

POSTED: 11:00 a.m. EDT May 14, 2003

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Members of a Colorado fitness club say they were shocked to see the body of a 55-year-old heart attack victim lying near their exercise area while they worked out.

Ronald Roberts, a teacher and assistant football coach at Ponderosa High School, died during a workout at a 24 Hour Fitness Center.

Although paramedics arrived minutes after Roberts died, his body was left for two hours.

Authorities say the body was covered and the area restricted but club members say it was within their view during their workouts.

Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

This CAN'T be true....
:confused:

kinda like the dude that always has seizures at the bar. Someone that dont know about it walk in and says" hey what wrong with that fucker?" and were like " he always does that"

i think this happent at my gym. today

i sware i saw some dude tak one look at how much i was usin on deads and he just fel over and died knowin hed never be puttin number lik that up

ever

MassiveGunz said:
i think this happent at my gym. today

i sware i saw some dude tak one look at how much i was usin on deads and he just fel over and died knowin hed never be puttin number lik that up

ever

LOL...

Top Bottom