Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cleberties on gear

Cuts said:
Could just be genetics, but Mark Wahlberg was pretty big in The Basketball Diaries and Fear. I've read that Venus & Serena Williams juice too. Brad Pitt had to take something for Fight Club... he was ripped.

You have to take juice to get ripped? Juice won't and can't burn fat. Anyone who thinks you need to juice to look like Brad Pitt needs to seriously look at there routine and diet. I was honestly bigger then that in highschool. Mark Wahlberg definitly juiced, but none of these skinny guys like Brad or Keanu.

Reactions: Cut
What about Wesley Snipes. Look at how huge he looked in Blade compared to some of this other movies. Granted he is deep into martial arts but that doesn't make you look like he did in Blade.

ORGANON CANON said:

You have to take juice to get ripped? Juice won't and can't burn fat. Anyone who thinks you need to juice to look like Brad Pitt needs to seriously look at there routine and diet. I was honestly bigger then that in highschool. Mark Wahlberg definitly juiced, but none of these skinny guys like Brad or Keanu.

I wasn't necessarily talking about AS with Brad Pitt Organon. I was talking more along the lines of fat burners or diuretics or something like that.

I used to work out in golds, venice when i lived in LA bout 5 yrs ago - wesley snipes and his trainer worked out at the same time i did and we worked in a few sets together a few times. He was definitely natural at that time - he was putting in a pretty good workout tho and he came in fairly often - could have juiced since (not that there is any juice at golds ;)) but he doesnt look all that much bigger lately than he did then, nothin good training wont do. you can do wonders to if youve got a good trainer that can push you.

Personally I dont know if Van Damme juiced or not. He was always pretty ripped throughout his career. I dont look at him and think steroids...i just think he is in phenom shape. However Ed Norton probably did a deca cycle or something to get that ripped and big in a short period of time for sure. Same with snipes. Its not the "bigness" of the person or the cutness, but rather a dramatic change over a short period of time that show POSSIBLE steroid use.

Jean-Claude use to be Mr. Europe way back when. I've seen the pictures and he was at least 40 lbs heavier than he is today...so I would say that yes he has juiced in the past and can probably blow back up pretty quickly for new movies if necessary.

TAURIUS said:
Jean-Claude use to be Mr. Europe way back when. I've seen the pictures and he was at least 40 lbs heavier than he is today...so I would say that yes he has juiced in the past and can probably blow back up pretty quickly for new movies if necessary.

No shit?

I'd like to see those pics.....

Brad Pitt juicing??? The MOFO must only weigh 160lbs and you guys think he uses AS...

Top Bottom