Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chemistry Equipment Question

C

Citruscide

I posted this over in the anabolic board... but I think there might be some more traffic over here... anyone know?

Say if I want to evaporate a liquid solution of "goodies" and collect the dried crystals? I've seen a piece of machinery that holds the liquid in the flask and puts it over a hot water bath, in a vacuum and rotates. This is supposed to bring the liquid to boiling in a vacuum and dry it at a low temperature...

what is this piece of equipment called... and if you really want to be a chum, point me in the direction of a supply company that might supply it.

C-ditty

why spend a ton of money on that? Just put it in a bowl in the sun, it'll dry up in a few hours

Advaik said:
why spend a ton of money on that? Just put it in a bowl in the sun, it'll dry up in a few hours

I wish it were that easy... LOL

C-ditty

Fisher Scientific company

Roto -vap

Turbo-vap

Same deal - different companies

Yes, I've talked with a rep there... thanks dude... much thanks.

C

Also check with used equipment companies, like Einstein's Garage. I have several pieces of lab equipment from them.

From legal begal to potential cop...to.... :)

WODIN said:
From legal begal to potential cop...to.... :)

Aspiring chemist?? :) Or chemical lab equipment buyer/seller... importer/exporter? ;)

C-ditty

Top Bottom