Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cars - What other options do I have for this price range?

Paulos

Looking for something under 15, preferably closer to 13.

I'm thinking 99ish Miata, there are quite a few that have under 40k miles for around 12g. 1.8L, RWD, Light car...convertible. Looks pretty sick with top down, winters I could put a hard top on.

I do not want a Civic, Integra, or Mustang...an Accord might be cool but Finding a Black 5 Speed under 15k with reasonable miles will be very hard.

Any other suggestions?

Bro, try getting the new 2003 Chevy Cavalier Coupe. It comes with two doors, coupe design, any color you want (but most notably comes with a beautiful yellow paint job), and comes with standard front, as well as SIDE AIRBAGS. Beautiful, sporty and cheap car that sells for about $10,000-$12,000 dollars depending on your location. Most dealerships around where I live sell them for about $11,000. Also, chevy makes the best, most longest lasting AMERICAN CAR ENGINE, so you'll definetly get your monies worth. I am thinking of purchasing one.

Dunno Broly, I'm just not feelin' the Cavalier. Miata is RWD, Lighter, Better looking.

Darktooth - Die.

Last edited:
have you looked at mitsubishis?

seems mitsus are one genration behind hondas, which is still a good thing!! their used car prices are much easier on the wellet than hondas.

a 2 year old gallant is a bargin compared to the same year camry or accord.

'course if you want a sports car, the miata is the only game in town.......wish my fiats and mgbs and jaguars and bmws and volvos were as reliable as a miata!!

Saturn makes new cars for around 8 or so,I know they suck but its new so Im sure it will last a while

If you can balance two wheels, I would go with a Harley superglide or a soft tail standard.;)

Top Bottom