Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

buying quality form fitting shirts?

Max32

Guys, I am new here, way about 230-235 at about 9.5-10% bf and 6'1" right now. Where the hell do you guys buy shirts at. I like clothes from stores like armani exchange and kenneth cole, but finding sizes in next to impossible. Any ideas?? Especially some websites!

sadly, you're probably just going to have to buy xl / xxl and get them tailored to shit. Face it... you're a freak!

i'm about the same size bro, why do shirts give you problems?

I can fit into just about any XL from either of those places, although sometimes they make the sleeves very narrow, and if the fabric isn't stretchy, my upper arms can't fit in the sleeve very comfortably...well, to the point of ripping the sleeve if I wore the shirt and bent my arm all the way...as was the case with a KC shirt I bought recently.

designer jeans are a problem for me too, because i carry a lot of weight in my legs.

You'll find that the manufacturers of higher quality labels leave a lot more extra fabric on seams, as a result, the clothing is a lot more tailorable. This is especially prominent in denim. Look at just about any pair of higher priced jeans you may own and you will notice the (most likely colored) outseam... it's much longer than would be seen on a pair of 501's or similar jean.

If you can't afford to have all your clothes tailored, I would suggest you go shopping and try on a bunch of clothes, look for a couple brands that fit you well. Let's say you find a Kenneth Cole xl shirt that fits you well, most likely other Kenneth Cole xl shirts would be cut about the same. Just waste one day and try on tons of clothes, that's what I do. If you are 6'1 you could try a big and tall shop, but they don't really have the best selection.

Top Bottom