Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best spyware program(s) to keep track of someone's computer activities??

Heahy Minister

Anyone know of any good spyware programs you can use to monitor someone's computer activities?

Something free and hidden. Catching someone who is up to no good. I got access to their computer so I figure why not. Plus they are computer iliterate.

Netbus would work if they dont have anti-vir installed....or back orifice, basically the same thing

To add to Nordstrom's suggestion, if they are comptards and you have physical access, then just go through their cookies and history folder. Not much need for Trojans when you have physical access.

Thanks for the suggestions!

They are comp retards, but I don't have frequent access to their computer so would prefer something that can send me the info via email.

Anyone know of any? The ones I know of are not free.

cant you switch an option on to log all aim conversations? i know on msnim 6 you can.

spytech spyagent will do the trick

They have a website: www.spytech-web.com

This installs and covertly sends you email with the IP and key strokes as well as screen shots.

Installs while in front of computer, over the internet if you are advanced and if they do not have firewall.

Can circumvent the firewall if you are infront of computer and have access to settings.

May be able to find functional copy on Kazza.

SF

MT375 said:
Netbus would work if they dont have anti-vir installed....or back orifice, basically the same thing

Yes, but do wish to take full control over the PC or just monitor activities? I would stay away from Net Bus, Sub Seven and all of that...to each his own.

BTW spyagent is not detectable by antivirus.

Top Bottom