Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any business ideas that are popular in the US, that may not be popular in Canada yet?

Mavy

Super Human
Platinum
Anyone, have any good business ideas that may be fairly popular in the US, but maybe not so popular in Canada yet? Just looking for some ideas right now. A good friend and myself are planning out some small entrepreneur type ideas and have already started with 1 - Internet Vending. The thing is that some major phone companies have already tapped into this market, and have the money to flood it. Airports, bus stations, hotels you name it, they have moved in. We have a few machines that have already payed for themselves, but we do not plan to invest much into this business.

We are trying to collect some ideas on what our next project may be, so any info ... please chuck it my way.

Cheers,
Mavy

I dunno, off top of my head: Beach Clubs.

We have lotsa cool beach type clubs here in the west. But of coruse, in canada -- beaches don't even exist. So make some "make-shift" bars with fake sand inside, beach music, etc. kinda stuff. Anyone who's been to "the beach" in ocean city, md knows what i'm talking about. That way Canadians could feel like they're in some warm sunny climate with umbrella drinks while they're really still stuck in snowy cold newfoundland.

There's way too many variables and is really too open a question. Really depends on what you can realistically do, can offer, education, experience, etc. The industries, opportunities, etc. are too varied. Narrow it down to an area that you'd like to concentrate on (preferably and industry with a lot of money flowing) and take a look at how it differs from one country to the next. In that little concentrated analysis, you might find that holy grail. The "opportunity".

Top Bottom