Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAP's Blog for 6/26/08

bw1 said:
Bro, I did....I can cliff it for ya

*Stay the fuck out of gay parades st8'y, you're fat
*Faux news sucks they are the devil
*Gay's are mean
*Str8'y gets scammeed by stripper trash
*Only nut jobs go to therapists, come here instead
*Women don't know how to dress(Agree)
*AAP's hawt
*Fat chance my flight attendent will be hawt, probably a dumptruck
*Drag Queens are from Britan

good egg alert!

Good work AAP. I feel you on the strip club thing, for some reason strippers frickin love me even when they find out I'm not signing my paycheck over to them.

Cheers,
Scotsman

AAP said:
*Since I will be visiting some titty bars tonight I will just go ahead and tell you that I find nothing more pathetic than straight men in titty bars acting like these women in there would give them the time of day if they were not holding out money.

How dare you! I've dated more strippers than you've had herpes breakouts! If you know what you're doing you can talk your way into any womans pants, regardless of $.

PuddleMonkey said:
How dare you! I've dated more strippers than you've had herpes breakouts! If you know what you're doing you can talk your way into any womans pants, regardless of $.

You must have dated one. Because my tally of herpes is zero.

Who has time to talk to women. I just show up and ignore the shit out of them. Makes them want you more.

AAP said:
First up - Gay Pride. I don't go. I don't care. Because it isn't as much "gay" as it is lame ass heterosexuals showing up. 70% of the people there are straight. Fuck bitches, get your own parade. You can spot the straighties easily too. They are the middle age men with tummy's over their belts and sleeveless Abercombie shirts.

Translation: AAP is still in denial that most gay men actually look like average guys.

AAP said:
I laugh when the FAUX news keeps talking about how the "tax thing" is a Dem thing. I suppose we are paying for a trillion dollar war with food stamps. Personally, we gonna pay taxes either way, so might as well for things here in the US with it.

Translation: I only watch CNN.

AAP said:
When a queer tells his friends "I can't believe you guys were so mean..." well it's obvious that he hasn't been out of the closet very long to notice.

Translation: Gays in general, AAP in particular, are hateful bitches, just like Christian Conservatives, but with better fashion sense.

AAP said:
Since I will be visiting some titty bars tonight I will just go ahead and tell you that I find nothing more pathetic than straight men in titty bars acting like these women in there would give them the time of day if they were not holding out money. Out of shape, lowly educated, and way out of their league for even LOOKING in the direction of these women. But for $20, they can feel -almost- as attractive as I am with the attention the women give them. For 60 seconds.

Translation: I'm going to play straight for the evening. My cover will be blown, however, when I accidentally describe Brad Pitt as, "Yummmy."

AAP said:
I feel bad for those people paying therapists. It makes me realize that they haven't discovered EF yet.

Translation: EF is my therapist. I wonder why I have so many problems.

AAP said:
Sometimes I really hate being buff and hot because that's what all the men and women want me for.

Translation: I'm hot and just want to emphasize that and pretend that it's some kind of curse because modesty has never been my strong suit.

AAP said:
Not to let the men off easy... but how many of you bitches really admire that tribal tattoo on your arm nowdays?

Translation: I have no tattoos.

AAP said:
Something I never understood about drag queens. Why do they all have bad teeth? I mean dressing up as a woman is one thing.. but dressing up as a british woman just crosses the line.

Translation: When I do my Liza Minelli floor show, I ALWAYS brush and floss beforehand.

AAP said:
I hope my flight attendant is hot.

Translation: I'm wondering if I could trade sexual favors for an extra package of peanuts.

:D

AAP said:
Who has time to talk to women. I just show up and ignore the shit out of them. Makes them want you more.

Don't I know it! The harder you make it for them to figure you out the more cards you hold in your hand. We're playing WAR bitch! Give me all of your eights!!!

jerseyrugger76 said:
Translation: AAP is still in denial that most gay men actually look like average guys.

Translation: I only watch CNN.

Translation: Gays in general, AAP in particular, are hateful bitches, just like Christian Conservatives, but with better fashion sense.

Translation: I'm going to play straight for the evening. My cover will be blown, however, when I accidentally describe Brad Pitt as, "Yummmy."

Translation: EF is my therapist. I wonder why I have so many problems.

Translation: I'm hot and just want to emphasize that and pretend that it's some kind of curse because modesty has never been my strong suit.

Translation: I have no tattoos.

Translation: When I do my Liza Minelli floor show, I ALWAYS brush and floss beforehand.

Translation: I'm wondering if I could trade sexual favors for an extra package of peanuts.

:D

lol

Top Bottom