Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 users, one computer... pain in the ass? how can i log in without logging her off?

HopeSinks

i'm using IE... i know netscape has a users menu for different users, does IE too? i dont wanna log off and on all the time here, or anywhere else on the web.

I can't speak on XP (since I don't have it yet) but it may be able to just what you are looking for. I hear it's pretty amazing in some way especially with multiple users. If you are using windows 95, 98 or ME well you are outta luck because that's the way cookies work. Cookies store the last person logged in. It might save on confusion if you turn off cookies that way you'd both have to log in each time you come to the board and won't post under the other's name by mistake.

Where are you having the problem? You don't want to use the same ISP account as her? You just want to make sure you see your bookmarks and not hers (or keep her from seeing your's?)?

Is this just for convenience or security?

get win xp

Top Bottom