Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn Df on the face, YIKES! Good stuff.

does this stuff only work if u are cutting up or can i take it while bulking . also how many spots can i use it on at once...

It will help tremendously while you're bulking. The only problem is that if you're not using thermo's or T3 you won't see it so what's the point. If you're talking about using it on your face though, THAT you will see. Because it doesn't take very much fat removal for your whole face to change.
You shouldn't use it on more than 2 spots (face doesn't count as a spot) at a time unless you're doing lots of cardio to burn off all the fat you're releasing.

I'm thinking about using DF on my face when I start my cycle.
If I were bulking and therefore not in a calorie deficit, it seems like the released fat would just be stored back, right?
So would it be a good idea to use it right before going to bed (since I don't eat while I sleep), or would the stimulants keep me awake?

Anakin said:
I'm thinking about using DF on my face when I start my cycle.
If I were bulking and therefore not in a calorie deficit, it seems like the released fat would just be stored back, right?not exactly.. and if so it would not be "re stored" at the site.
So would it be a good idea to use it right before going to bed (since I don't eat while I sleep), or would the stimulants keep me awake?
before bed and before training are the two most popular and according to users most effective times.. as far as keeping you awake-- it really varies.. though most people have no issues with falling asleep after application.

Has anyone used "Cutting Gel"? The stuff I've seen doesn't contain Yohimbe, but instead contains something called "epidril".

Comments?

Top Bottom