Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbine HCL and breast size?

CycloneHWT

One of my female friends was asking about an effective fat burner for her and I had mentioned Yohimbine HCL and Yohimburn to her, but i know it takes away estrogenic fat and she is concerned about it using it if it will drastly reduce her breast size, so i was wondering if it would reduce it more than say stacker 2's or another ECA???

I believe it is impossible to lose fat without compromising breast size. For example, large breasted women are fat 90% of the time.
Breast reductions make me want to cry.:bawling: All they have to do is lose weight.
Perhaps a male should not address a breast question but your post seemed lonely and I am the best breast expert.:D
I'm sure you know that bench press/ push ups and flys are good for the chest appearance.

Yohimbine and Yohimburn are for topical applications, meaning women tend to use it on their lower body where estrogen levels make it hard to lose fat in that area. You apply to butt, thighs, etc to use that stored fat for energy. I don't see how using a topical solution could decrease breast size if you are not placing it there. Any weight loss with cardio, diet etc, will have an effect on breast size and the fat stored there, no way around it.

Texas Guns is correct. If a female loses fat, the first place it goes from is the breasts and the last thing it goes from is the thighs and butt. Yohimbine merely speeds up the lower body fat loss. But fat loss has to be the primary goal in which case, yohimbine or not, she will lose breast fat. Yohimbine has no dierct effect on estrogen receptors. It does it's work through alpha adrenergic receptors which are abundant in the lower body of women, and very sparse in breast tissue.

Top Bottom