Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine success for UK users

Stubby

Ive just started my X bottle I brought from GNC but having read a post below about comparison between Ephedrine and Synephrine im a little worried ive wasted money.

So im asking any UK people that have used the UK X and achieved good results? Any1 actually ised UK X and US X?

Any info would be excellent...

Bro, the UK version of X and other fat-burners do not contain ephedrine. But you will probably have fairly good results with the other ingredients, although nothing comparable with the real stuff. Try to get rid of the bottle and get some real ECA under the counter.
Also, you'd be surprised, but I live in Manchester and while browsing through the fat-burners at BodyActive, I found the real Thermonol XS from GEN and the real MD6 from Biotest (with Nor-ephedrine). The guy said they won't be ordering the real stuff anymore since it is banned.

how would i go about getting it under the counter? Any advice on where/who/how? Im assuming I can get the caffeine tabs and obviusly the aspirin so its just the ephidrine Id need to get. Why is it banned?

Man this sux, £40 for a bottle if stuff that prob ainmt even half as good as the US version. Is there no way to order from the states? I assume most UK people dont bother with the X from the shops then. Man im sooo pissed right now:(

Basically paying £40 for caffeine then... they should make it clear on the UK bottle that its crap LOL

thanx bro... ill look into that... wonderif i can get a refund for the X i already have? doubt it but i may give it a try...

Top Bottom