Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey Protein Isolate Now Available in 5lb Bags!

I understood the question to be why its promoted as an isolate when the description classifies it as a concentrate.

Dancing around the question and calling other companies products crap is not cool.

If its not an isolate then say so.

Where on our label or website does it say its a concentrate? Let me repeat, its 100% pure whey isolate CFM!

I never called any specific company crap, I am saying there is no way you can buy pure whey isolate for the prices they are saying here. So if a manufacturer is selling whey protein and claiming its pure isolate for that price I want to see their COA's!

What he was pointing out is that you list the product as "Let me repeat, its 100% pure whey isolate CFM!"

It a 30g serving that provides 26g of protein per serving. SO when you do the math (26/30x100) you are only getting 86.66% or 87% per serving. Based on your article on the same page that classifies it as a concentrate, NOT an isolate. Math is math. doesnt lie.

Im not arguing that your product isnt good. Im sure its great. I am always interested in what a label says and whats provided. You stated yourself in another post that supplements are not regulated by the FDA.

Fyi at that price, there are alot of companies selling 100% whey or whey isolate products providing OVER 90% per serving. Im not posting those brands or product names out of respect for your post.

Where on our label or website does it say its a concentrate? Let me repeat, its 100% pure whey isolate CFM!

I never called any specific company crap, I am saying there is no way you can buy pure whey isolate for the prices they are saying here. So if a manufacturer is selling whey protein and claiming its pure isolate for that price I want to see their COA's!

The serving size is 30g. The amount of protein in that 30g is 26g. That means this is 86.666% protein and 13.444% other stuff. So, it is not protein isolate......

All I can say is if you guys really think you're buying 100% Pure Whey Protein Isolate at $40 for 5lbs you're a sucker!
If you think there's a difference between "100%" pure "isolate" and ON Gold standard, you're the sucker.

Using your logic, what's the point in using supplements at all when we can all just go buy eggs and milk?

Can i post a link to the website, where i can show you the protein i said is whey isolate..
Here is the exact nutrition facts on the label..
2kg (4.4lb)

Per serving 40g (1 level scoop)
Calories 150
fat 0.3g
sat 0g
trans 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 50mg
Potassuim 150mg
Carb 1g
sugar 0.5
Protein 35
7.7g BCAA

Ingredients: Undenatured cross-flow microfiltration whey protein isolate, whey protein isolate 97%, natural flavours, soy lecithin, sucralose, stevia leaf.

ONLY 40 bucks at costco.. LMAFO

dang i should hit up costco. Not that I use powders that often, but if I ever run out of big blast, I will.

I dont know if they sell it in US, i live in Canada BC Vancouver..
Thier website is kaizenprotein.com, if you're wondering..

Alright thanks. I just got 3 pounds of big blast, and this stuff has nitrogen retention and blood serum protein, so its above just a regular protein. Might combine Gear with a regular protein instead of taking big blast and gear to keep me from breaking the bank

Top Bottom