Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey Protein Isolate Now Available in 5lb Bags!

I find your product to be ironic.

From the page:

"According to McKinley Health Center, isolates contain about 90 percent pure whey protein, which is higher than most concentrates. Whey protein isolates are lower in fat and lactose, so they may be a better choice for people who are lactose intolerant. Concentrates contain anywhere from 29 percent to 89 percent protein content. "

From the nutrition label: the product isn't isolate, it's concentrate, since the protein label is 86.66%. 30g per serving. 26g of protein. Hmm.

If you're going to be a lying asshole, it's probably not a good idea to prove you're a lying asshole on the same page as the lie.

Last edited:
I find your product to be ironic.

From the page:

"According to McKinley Health Center, isolates contain about 90 percent pure whey protein, which is higher than most concentrates. Whey protein isolates are lower in fat and lactose, so they may be a better choice for people who are lactose intolerant. Concentrates contain anywhere from 29 percent to 89 percent protein content. "

From the nutrition label: the product isn't isolate, it's concentrate, since the protein label is 86.66%. 30g per serving. 26g of protein. Hmm.

If you're going to be a lying asshole, it's probably not a good idea to prove you're a lying asshole on the same page as the lie.

You must be confusing our two protein products.

The one we're talking about in this thread is 100% Whey Protein Isolate: Whey Protein Isolate

We do have a new multi-protein blend product coming out called Complete Protein Rx that contains concentrate and several other protein sources: Complete Protein Rx

I hope that clarifies things.

I agree with voxide3, this shit is overpriced.. 70 freaking bucks for 5lb whey isolate?? LMAO, i get 2kg (4.5lb) pure whey isolate by Kaizen from costco and its only 40 bucks.. lol.
For one scoop its got
35g protein
0.3 fat
1g carb
7.5g BCAA..
i dont think any other protein can beat that..

You must be confusing our two protein products.

The one we're talking about in this thread is 100% Whey Protein Isolate: Whey Protein Isolate

We do have a new multi-protein blend product coming out called Complete Protein Rx that contains concentrate and several other protein sources: Complete Protein Rx

I hope that clarifies things.

No, you're wrong. Look at that page: IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements: Whey Protein Isolate

Serving Size: 30g
Protein: 26g
Implied Percentage: 86.66%

:jenscat

Quote from the same page: "According to McKinley Health Center, isolates contain about 90 percent pure whey protein, which is higher than most concentrates. Whey protein isolates are lower in fat and lactose, so they may be a better choice for people who are lactose intolerant. Concentrates contain anywhere from 29 percent to 89 percent protein content."

Everything I wrote is correct. You are claiming it is isolate while on the same page saying that it's percentage of protein is concentrate.

Looking forward to your webmaster 'correcting' the quote from McKinley, whoever the hell that is.

Too much time in gym means too little time in math class.

Top Bottom