Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What causes the bloat on M1T???

Gel2

From what I see in other people experience of M1T they bloat and put on water weight.

I the M1T doesn't aromatise then what causes the bloating/water retention?

Gel

is M1T worth it?

Gel2 said:
From what I see in other people experience of M1T they bloat and put on water weight.

Gel

m1t is a progestin. some people will not bloat from progestins, others get quite a lot. Varies due to receptor density as well as receptor isoform.

Is there evidence that M1T is a progestin? I don't think any of the chemicals related to it are.

I always assumed the bloat was due to the change in sodium/potassium balance. Dianabol does this (worse though, due to estrogen), and M1T is basically 5-alpha reduced dianabol. If 5-alpha reduction doesn't change that property, I think it is a logical explanation.

Last edited:
Second day on m1t my lower right eye lid puffed up pretty good. 4t hday on it my left lower eye lid puffed up lol.

It definitely bloats me. Will not use it again. I'd rather use D-bol in the future than mess with this stuff again.

GhettoStudMuffin said:
Second day on m1t my lower right eye lid puffed up pretty good. 4t hday on it my left lower eye lid puffed up lol.

It definitely bloats me. Will not use it again. I'd rather use D-bol in the future than mess with this stuff again.

Ok, send me yours free. No bloat, puffy eyelids, no loss of libido, no shrunken gnads, no headaches. Day five and feel great, don't weigh myself so don't care about how much weight I gain, I can tell by the mirror, my clothes, and other people are already noticing. Still 5mgs a day, think I will just do 7.5mgs for the last week of the cycle, was going to do 10 but I think that is overkill so i will just cut the second pill in half.

Gel2 said:

Gel
Unless you are refering to using m1-t solo, alot of poeple are stacking 4ad w/ it to reduce the side effects. 4ad will aromatize and cause water retention and bloat to some extent.

Top Bottom