Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what all supplements have weight loss effects

Lao Tzu

Even though the supplements/vitamins/amino acids/etc are not that effective in and of themselves unless you take 5+ different kinds at once for some reason the subject is very interesting to me. I was reading today and came across a few references to studies (i had trouble finding the studies themselves) that showed that a high calcium diet causes lipolysis. That could explain why in another post BBF was talking about how using milk during cutting enhances weight loss.

I'll start

Calcium
AL-car
ALA?
omega 3's
the alpha and beta agonists
green tea
Tyrosine
Capsicum
Vitamin Bs?

I was reading today and came across a few references to studies (i had trouble finding the studies themselves) that showed that a high calcium diet causes lipolysis. not true, I've seen the so called "write Ups" on it, but none are correct That could explain why in another post BBF was talking about how using milk during cutting enhances weight loss. using milk will not enhance fat loss; in fact, the lactose -- bloating, indigestion -- in the long-term can cause WEIGHT loss but not fat loss

I'll start

Calcium
AL-car
ALA?
omega 3's
the alpha and beta agonists
green tea
Tyrosine
Capsicum
Vitamin Bs?

some supplments about do cause indirect fat-loss like EFAs (omega 3) through allowing the body to see a steady intake of fat and start using your own fat for energy - in layman terms. In other cases, like green tea, the thermogenic effect is so marginal that it's not even considered. Also, things like ALA- glucose disposal agents - can help decrease insulin and put you in ketosis faster, again indirect help to fat-loss. Theoretically, I can relate almost any supplement, even vit C, to fat loss, indirectly.

Mr.X

well is there anything wrong with taking 2-3 cups a day of fat free lactose free milk while bulking? I don't get bloated or indigestion from it?

well is there anything wrong with taking 2-3 cups a day of fat free lactose free milk while bulking? nothing wrong, but if its' fat free, lactose free, sugar free, it's really not milk anymore I don't get bloated or indigestion from it? you might not feel bloated but internal indigestion is common

Mr.X

nah it definitely has sugar. I just usually have it in coffee, or maybe an occasionally bowl of kashi cereal with milk

Top Bottom