Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using clenbuterol and drinking alcohol and real risks

vindifaxxx

I have been on clenbuterol for 6 weeks (2 on 2 off 2 on). Last night I went to a friend's birthday and got really drunk with beer and vodka, I was wondering if that's going to hit hard my liver or if it will jeopardize my health, have you ever had alcohol while taking clen?

Clenbuterol does not effect your liver so there are no issues in that regard. The main issues is that clenbuterol can cause dehydration and alcohol is also a diuretic. The two stacked together can really dehydrate you and cause severe muscle cramps.

Alcohol is fine in moderation but it is not great for you. It is probably the worst thing you can put into your body in terms of your physique goals. It is an estrogenic, lowers testosterone levels and full of empty calories.

The 'beer belly' you hear about is 100% correct. A glass of wine here and there is fine but the less alcohol you consume, the better.

Your liver should be fine, since in spite of all the side effects associated to clenbuterol use, it does not actually affect the liver. Therefore, if there were any damage inflicted on your liver, it was only due to alcohol.

If it was a one time thing over 6 weeks then don't worry about it. Your health will be fine. Just don't make a habit of it. Everything in moderation buddy. Just remember that drinking will set you back as far as reaching your goals.

no harm for liver . dinking with clen is dangerous because when you are so drunk your breathing going to be hard and with clen your heart rate raise and no enough oxygen, so you might just drop on the floor because of that .

Top Bottom