Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testobol Ether by Promatrix

michael24

Has anyone used this so called prohormone Testobol Ether by Promatrix.It contains 100mg of 4,17beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one which they say is a derivative of 4-hydroxy testosterone and cannot directly convert to estrogen. If anyone has used it or is more knowledgable on the subject of molecular structure than I,all your feedback would be appreciated.

You can read through there info or hype at www.testobol.com/main.html

From what I have researched about this product I believe that it is an ineffective muscle builder but may have its place as an anti-estrogen. I believe Pat A. said that the results of 4haydroxytest do not look good on paper but he would be interested in seeing what resultsit would have on people. The only conclusion I can make is that if you have the time and money to try out this product, then go ahead and report back your results. I believe there are only 2 products out there now that contain this 4,17beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one, Promatrix Testobol and Molecular Nutrition Formatsat. not sre if I got the MN product spelled right but its close. I personally would not go with an unproven prduct, but Bill says it is a great anit-E that may out perform 6oxo, there was a big debate about this with Bill and Pat.
If you want to try it go ahead, but if you want a provenproduct go wih 1Test or 1AD.

Since it seems like you guys dont know much about this product , i will comment on what i personally experienced with it ....first i felt the very first pill i took , i felt stronger , more aggressive and i did bulk a few pounds on a four week cycle ...i did a four week because i want to train smart , not putting myself in danger with stuff thay are kinda underground even though its a legit companie (promatrix) ...the product is hard on the liver ..a little like M1T or D-BOL pills ...it's kinda similar ...i took it with primobolan because when i bought it it was a special price together ....but for me trying out all kinds of prohormone and some steroid non injectable (pills) ...i have to share that i am a good cobay for trying stuff because my metabolism responds very fast and i am sensible to feeling the product ...i train in free weights and i train in MMA ...the best product that ever worked for me was in muscle quality and Fighting responses , meaning , focus , strenght , aggressivness , endurance and muscle growt ; 1 - Andro plex from Nucleonics research . 2 - M1T from Andro technologies . 3 - Oxandrolone or Anavar from Biotech farma . 4 - Dianabol or D-BOL from Vitali Pharma or SYNTEX .......i never did surpass the initial serving described on bottles ...M1T is one 10mg pill a day ....Andro Plex is suppose to be two in the morning and two in the night but i took only two a day and got awesome result ....Anavar or Oxandrolone is 10mg a caplet , i took only two a day , meaning 20mg of anavar....D-Bol is 10mg and never over that ! (onless you are 6foot5 and weigth 250pound) , but its all toxic product and you do not want to endanger your internal organs ....i always trained smart and i take blood samples at the clinic for AST , liver enzime , muscular enzimes are highter when taking those toxic products ...also check your creatinine ....drink plenty of water and stack you pills with Milk tistle ...clean you liver with natural recipes and train safely and intelligently ....good luck :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom