Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test infusion with avena sativa stack

You guys aren't putting up much of a fight for test stack. What I'm hearing is that the 30 dollar bottle beats the 200..very skeptical...or are you just not wanting to say test stack 17 is better because Nelson is a rep for protein factory? Test stack 17 has avenacosides A and B. All I keep hearing is "test stack 17 is the better option while unleashed is out of stock" which implies unleashed is better and cheaper

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

You have to look at the concept of getting what you pay for... Your getting more ingredients with test stack... You need to figure out if you need all of what your getting and if its worth it to you based on cost and necessity... The product has a lot to it but you need to do your own ingredient comparison and see if your getting enough of what you need

Just want to reiterate that test infusion is fucking awesome!

Just one question about test infusion...what's with all the blood pressure support supps? I Don't see any ingredients that would effect blood pressure

Just one question about test infusion...what's with all the blood pressure support supps? I Don't see any ingredients that would effect blood pressure

Who said anything about needing blood pressure support with test infusion?

T
Who said anything about needing blood pressure support with test infusion?

Oh just on the Mr supps website. Plus it has Hawthorne berry and celery seed extract and other BP supports in it. If you look at the profile of test infusion on Mr supps it states high blood pressure as a side effect. Not sure what that's about..here's what it says on the site... Side effects may include but are not limited to the following: increased aggression, acne, depression, mood swings, nervousness, high blood pressure, and hair loss. If negative side effects occur, discontinue use and consult a physician. Then it has celery seed, Hawthorne berry and grape seed extract in it. All used to control high blood pressure. You can see why I'm confused

T

Oh just on the Mr supps website. Plus it has Hawthorne berry and celery seed extract and other BP supports in it. If you look at the profile of test infusion on Mr supps it states high blood pressure as a side effect. Not sure what that's about..here's what it says on the site... Side effects may include but are not limited to the following: increased aggression, acne, depression, mood swings, nervousness, high blood pressure, and hair loss. If negative side effects occur, discontinue use and consult a physician. Then it has celery seed, Hawthorne berry and grape seed extract in it. All used to control high blood pressure. You can see why I'm confused

That's called marketing my friend. Those are the same side effects as AAS!

Yea but I don't want AAS side effects with a natty test booster. That's the whole point of using a natural supplement

test infusion when i've run it i feel like i am on something. it makes me wonder if it is really hormones or not.. of course its not but i always have wondered. its pretty lethal for a natty supp

BTW! I've been thinking about the first post of yours that you said you felt "on" while using Test Infusion.... I totally agree. My aggression is better than on cycle (better meaning not problematic) but my muscle fullness has been awesome as well. Definitely liking it a lot.

Yea but I don't want AAS side effects with a natty test booster. That's the whole point of using a natural supplement

Don't worry bro! Nothing like AAS side effects from my experience so far. But I'm not feeling small and weak like the usual pct mind fuck. I feel good.

Top Bottom