Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tauro test reviews

nelsoncharter

so this product is one of the top one to optimise free testosterone in the body, I was wondering how close is it to real test and how does it work for mass gains, any previous users that can throw me some reviews on it? thank you

Steve gave you the 2 products that are much better. Tauro Test has some good ingredients but they are part of a proprietary blend. You don't know how much of each individual ingredient are in there. That is a problem because they might under-dose the key ingredients.

The product actually has some really good ingredients in it. What I don't like about the product is that it's a big proprietary blend. It has good ingredients but you don't know how much of each individual ingredient you are actually getting. Usually when a company uses a proprietary blend - it's because they load the product with cheap ingredients and only put trace amounts of the more expensive ingredients in the blend.

What I like about HCGenerate ES is that the supplement clearly lists what is in the product with no proprietary blends. That way you know exactly what you are getting. That's what I would pick.

Both have some really good ingredients in the products but you know exactly what you are getting with HCGenerate ES where as it's a big mystery with Tauro test.

It is almost impossible to tell what to expect from this product as you do not know what the ingredients are, and their quantities. This is why I don't like all those supplements with propiertary blends. From all the supplements for natural testosterone boosting that I have tried over the years, only N2Generate was able to generate any sort of noticeable results.

However, no supplement will ever get even close to testosterone as such. Perhaps in the middle you can go with RAD140 - this is a SARM that has a very clear ability increase testosterone levels, but it will also cause a mild suppression, so you need to keep this in mind.

Top Bottom