Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking supplements...

I'm sorry you're taking Paxil. That shit really shoots down your sex drive. It puts you in an emotional bubble so you dont get really happy, or do you get really sad. But BE CAREFUL coming off of it. Make SURE that you taper off for a long time, because that shit can turn you into a crazy fuck that would kill someone and not even care, and commit suicide (take my advice firsthand). Switch to Prozac as soon as possible. Also, I'm sure you're enjoying your weird ass dreams every night. The occassional "head zap" gets annoying as fuck. The only supp you can't take w/ an SSRI is 5-HTP. Anything else and you're good to go. Take it easy bud.

it all depends on which supp you want to take. i would think most combos would work, but you should always double check.
I made this mistake once... i was put on medication by a doc, but did not bother to stop my supps which ended up cancelling wach other out:(

Top Bottom