Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suppliments Help!!!!!!!

WannaBPowerful

Right now i take Whey matrix as my everday protein. God it tastes horrible. Please tell me how i can make it not so hard to take this crap. Or maybe someone can suggest a better tasting everyday protein i can take. THANX

Just try different brands, pro-lab, ultimate nutrition, and most of the other companies all make pretty decent tasting proteins, and generally they're all around the same price.

i moved this to the supplements forum :)

yeah just try different flavours i guess

when i take caesin (no flavour) i asdd chocolate powder to it. if your is already flavoured just try all the brand till you find one that agrees with you digestivly and tases good too :)

i had the same problem with my proteins tasting like crap but now i take extreme protein by Advantage RX it tastes alot better like a milk shake.... give it a shot

Sometime I am dismayed when I read post like this, how much did you pay for the matrix? if it taste bitter then it's hydrolyzed whey and it's the best form, other protein bottlers put whey concentrate, you guys are lucky living in good USA, if I were you I would buy my protein from protein factory,try their hydrolyzed dalton 520 ,but it smells like shit and taste bloody bitter, but it's only for hardcore BB, otherwise I recommend their CFM WHEY.
BTW if you take their hydrolyzed whey, you can do away with fat burners to get cut, this protein kick bloody ass big time.

Top Bottom