Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements in Canada SUCK!!

Stryc-9

O.K. - What is the deal with supplements in Canada?? Many of them are inferior to the American versions and it's starting to piss me off....

For example - GNC in Canada sells a version of Xenadrine that is a complete FAKE rip-off of the original. The bottle is identical - except for one thing!!

The good American version says: "Rapid Fat Loss Catalyst" on the label but the crappy Canadian version says: "Energy Booster" or some garbage like that!! And ofcourse the ingredients are completely different. There is also an inferior Canadian version of Hydroxy-cut!! I've seen these at GNC mainly - so if you've been buying these products at GNC in Canada - watch out!!

Pure Protein S'mores bars (which I used to love) have also changed - and now they have no vitamin blend and the carb count is sky high.....what's the deal??

There are lots of other examples too.....as anyone else in Canada noticed this???

I don't want to bash Canada - but is this just a matter of gov't regulations and labelling restrictions?!? Someone explain the logic to me....In all fairness to Canada...if you shop at decent, independently owned health food stores you can score the original american products.....BUT watch out for these big commerical chains who only want to screw you out of money!!

Sorry for the rant - but it's been pissing me off!!!

"but is this just a matter of gov't regulations and labelling restrictions?!?"

Answer: Yes

Yes, if you're lucky, you might be able to find a shop which keeps the origional versions "under the counter". I use Biotest MD6, which for whatever reason is exactly the same as in the U.S. It's the 1st "fat burner" (Can. OR U.S. versions) that I've used & actually feel the effects.

F**k Health Canada regulations.

UT

Top Bottom