Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Supplement Would Produce BEST RESULTS?

Which Will Produce The BEST Results & Gains?

• Protein

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Creatine

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • L-Glutamine

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • HMB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prohormones

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Carb Drinks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High-Calorie Weight Gainers

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
creatine is in the lead. I think people are voting on what you will see best gains w/ b/c creatine is no where near as anabolic as protein. The PH's wont be worth a shit if you don't have diet in check, which brings you back to how much protein you are ingesting. And HMB and Glutamine are more anticatoabolic sources and really not as anabolic as one would think.

think about it this way, how much do you think any supplement or steroid for that matter would work if there is not sufficient amount of protein??:mix:

Rémy!   said:

Then why not say "Which Supplement would produce the most favorable results" or "most muscle mass". Perhaps I was being too scientific? I took Anabolic literally.

The desired results are different depending on which phase you are in, especially when you are comparing bulking supps to cutting ones, why?

The one thing that drives me nuts about this board more than anything is the inability of alot of people to phrase intelligent and precise quesitons. I wonder if people get stoned before they come on here. You got to be specific

there are a lot of intellegent people here, but for example this question is not phrased in accordance to the topic. Then i answer and the next response is "creatine", when i see that sometimes i wonder, why do i even bother...

riskybizz007 said:
creatine is in the lead. I think people are voting on what you will see best gains w/ b/c creatine is no where near as anabolic as protein. The PH's wont be worth a shit if you don't have diet in check, which brings you back to how much protein you are ingesting. And HMB and Glutamine are more anticatoabolic sources and really not as anabolic as one would think.

think about it this way, how much do you think any supplement or steroid for that matter would work if there is not sufficient amount of protein??:mix:

Prohormones will always get a bum rap because the original versions were such poor precursors (adione) and were greatly underdosed. People tried them and they sucked. Now better ones are out, but prohormones will always be judged upon products like androstene 50 by OSMO by the masses. Perhaps this is a good thing, because if the good formulas were first out then they would have been so popular and such a surprise that they may have been banned. Now as it is, everyone assumes they all suck and only a minority are aware of their benefits of the new generation products

MonStar1023 said:
I am talking about anabolic in the sense that it would produce the most favorable results.. not in the sense your thinkin of. I thought it was pretty obvious. Well see how everyone else responds.

:D:D

this was the 4th post. And if this was true, why even put protein as an option???

Protien, by a long shot. There is not one on there that would work right without it. Protien!!!!!!!

pa1ad said:

Prohormones will always get a bum rap because the original versions were such poor precursors (adione) and were greatly underdosed. People tried them and they sucked. Now better ones are out, but prohormones will always be judged upon products like androstene 50 by OSMO by the masses. Perhaps this is a good thing, because if the good formulas were first out then they would have been so popular and such a surprise that they may have been banned. Now as it is, everyone assumes they all suck and only a minority are aware of their benefits of the new generation products

WORD!

Now to make them cheaper :D

Top Bottom