Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starchem Labs Icon bulking stacks and cutting stacks are here.

ive wanting to hear more about icon. jam i saw in other posts you said you were on it. didnt see any posted results. how did end up?
btw im on monsterdrol/cyclotren now starting week 3. just added dermacrine yeterday. i feel great and looking harder and bigger daily. curios about icon. looks promising.

So far I like Icon a lot better than Cyclotren. Did not get as many headaches and seemed to be better with the cutting on its own. The strength was not as dramatic as Cyclotren but felt amazing on it and tons of energy in the gym.

thanks good t know. next run for lean mass is 6 weeker
new pp trans or derma 1-6
cyclobolan 1-6 or monsterdrol 1-6
icon 1-6

NSB you might also consider he has a stack exactly like what your talking about except P plex instead of Monster. with the Icon and cycle support. That would be pretty intense. Look up Pheravol which I believe P plex is a clone of. If I am correct it has a reputation of it's own. And the P Plex I believe has less sides so you can up the dose a little? JAM May have an opinion on that.

Thanks for looking out for me bro.

Can you explain why it's such a detriment to use hormones before 25? Or point me to a link that I can read up on why it's so bad for you? Thanks bro

25 isn't the magic number.

It's about full maturity. Some guys aren't fully mature until they are 25 or so.

Ever see kids in HS that we're like 160 lbs, slender but could grow a beard. And you see them when they are 21 they are not much different, then you see them a couple more years down the road, and they just thicken out and get that "Man strength" without even touching weights. That's what maturity is. If you are still filling in a beard and haven't thickened out physically, taking aas will threaten that developement because it effectively shuts off your body's production and could throw it in a funk.

You can lift naturally and not threaten that because your body is in complete control of your hormone production. Screw it up at a young age, and you could never fully mature like you were supposed to.

I've naturally added almost 2 inches to my arms at 31...Actually I've added almost a half inch of that over the last 6 weeks focusing on compound solid movements. Use the large barbell for most everything seems to be working..even for my biceps.

Just a thought easier to do 2 compounds rather than 3 and not know which is reacting in what way. And the Icon would prevent the bloat from what JAM is saying.

thanks red. i dont really like the bloated look though. gonna keep looking.

if you want to avoid bloat, then use cyclobolan or monsterdrol stacked wioth ICON. that is a sick stack and will give phenomnal results.

Top Bottom