Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

saw palmetto doesnt effect dht!!!!

ORANGE_JUICER

i remember reading, either huck or stew said that saw palmetto doesnt reduce dht like once thought. they said that the reason its good for your prostate is that it has anti-flammatory properties in the prostate itself. they said it doesnt reduce dht in the scalp or in the prostate and it doesnt have any effect accept for the anit-inflammatory properties in the prostate. how come so many people swear that saw palmetto helps keep thier hair then?
if it does effect dht, wouldnt it affect sexual devolopment?

The correct SAW PAL. does work. Use it in a combo with pygem, nettle and green T.

You must get correct kind...

Saw palmetto is great for the prostate, all current research that I've read on it also states that it works by an anti-inflamatory action within the prostate. :)

I've read research supporting both sides of the issue. If it is indeed an inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase, it should not be taken with Deca or Trenbelone. But like I said, I have seen conflicting research...

-Stew

I take 3000 to 5000mg a day of Sundown saw palmetto fruit, when I notice any problems that may be prostate related. I came up with that dose by trial and error as much as by research. It is the effective amount for me.:D

there are multiple studies that

support the use of saw palmetto extract as a 5a reductase inhibitor in the prostate! It also works on other pathways as well, do a medline search on "Serenoa repens dht and ye shall receive.

i had a MAJOR prostate infection about 4-5 months ago and my doc said that when i was done with the anti-inflammatory pills and antibiotics for me to go and buy saw palmetto....

Top Bottom