Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide company in big trouble

CheapPinz

Up until recently, I had really not known the true definition of a peptide, and I kind of thought the govt, fda, feds might have had this same confusion. Did you know a couple out of NJ just got indicted and the media's touting a 40something year holy shit sentence adding up all the charges. Based on what I read, its bad, but could have been worse. I'm just guessing here, but because this company seems to only have previously taken orders via a 1@cyber-rights email, a disgruntled customer must have dimed them out to the right person. The article said there's now a task force specializing in peptides, and I'd assume RCs as well. I doubt they'll go after the biggees like AG, Lion, Sten, or any of the others selling their "research only" compounds. The problem is, there's a history of advertising to bodybuilders which nobody's been held to the fire over. Lets see what happens with this couple in NJ. I could only find the one article and there's not much being said. I wonder what's really up. I'm sure we'll be able to read the "media's side" soon enough, but keep in mind this is rarely the true depiction of a story. Anyone a previous customer or know what's up?

I fuckn hate the FDA... They don't ban shit thats really dangerous.. They really piss me off.. Can we say codex alimentarius??!!

I fuckn hate the FDA... They don't ban shit thats really dangerous.. They really piss me off.. Can we say codex alimentarius??!!

That's not just hte FDA, that's the entire government if something is good and beneficial they villainize and/or destroy it.

That's because big pharma owns them...

Exactly right. That's how everything in the government works.. you have all these lobbyist/big corps that buy there way to new legislation that benefits them and fuck everything else. It's bullshit, not how this country was supposed to be ran. You see all these other smaller countries rebelling against the government, if shit doesn't change in this country I see HUGE protests being a possibility. People are getting fed up with the bullshit.

Top Bottom