Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opinions on ( Hellfire EPH 150) for fat loss

0Henry1

looking for some supplements that contain ephedra I found this bad boy , it gives you 150 mg of ephedra per serving they state this is for serious athletes to burn that last layer of fat , I was wondering if a regular person just looking to lose weight while training and dieting should be concern about taking this dose of ephedra and also if by any chance you ever used it before please let me know reviews, thank you.

150mg of ephedra is VERY different from 150mg of ephedrine.

Ephedra is the plant that the active compound ephedrine is derived from. The problem with using an ephedra supplement is you don't know how much of the active ephedrine ingredient you are actually getting.

I personally would just use ephedrine so that way you know exactly what you are getting. You can still legally purchase ephedrine as a nasal decongest. It's sold under the brand name bronkaid. It'll be kept behind the counter at the pharmacy so you will need to ask for it specially but it doesn't require a prescription.

fat burners are extremely common supplements. you usually see them in peoples shelves in their kitchen and half used. they really don't do anything for you except raise your metabolism an inch maybe and suppress appetite a little

for me they are essentially useless and just make me feel like shit all day

i much prefer using GW/cardarine from sarms1. it actually works

If you want to use ephedra then go with pure ephedrine. If you are in Canada you can get it at any supplement store pretty cheap. If you are in the US you will have to buy a product like Bronkaid from the pharmacy. You don't need a prescription but have to ask for it. The problem is that ephedrine is an ingredient in crystal meth so they want to know who is buying large amounts.

Top Bottom