Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OoOH Frostein! Proteinfactory joins the list of scamful companies

It's anabolic and multiethnic. How can you go wrong?

I thought it was an interesting product, HOWEVER:

They never listed the ingredients, or how many servings came with it.

They DID make it sound almost like AS or something, when in reality it's like equivelent to a low carb, high fat protein bar. Very overhyped. Take Frostein And Grow!! Buncha BS.

I don't like it when people hype up their products like that... good sign it isn't worth much... but if you got the $ then anything is worth a try once.

Sounds interesting and promising. Might give it a shot.

Hrmm, can u give me any reasons why this "wonder supplement" of the new age is actually promising?

Remeber, no over-the-counter supplement will ever replace the value of food. Having hydrolized protein or some super-duper protein bar alone will not get u big.

Instead of spending 20 dollars of frostein, get yourself some chicken breasts :D
I think i wasted a lot of money on non-essential products like protein bars and various kinds of protein.

fuck that shit, i got my best gains from eating just three meals a day, but eating LARGE for every meal. haha, goes against all the mainstream talk of eating 6 meals a day.

back to the topic, proteinfactory.com has begun its route in becoming another biotest, or another deviant supplement company.

Hahah, i just realized this was pointless. everyone is out to make money. Its just sucks when their website states that they are serving you--the individual customer. NOw they just want to sell u some bullshit :(

The wonders of the effects of capitilism. Yay!

Well...

Okay it seems that you have the wrong idea about Protein Bars, and Protein supplementing in general. They aren't designed to be replacements to food. Your 100% correct when you say that nothing will ever replace food. The reason why it sounds promising is because of what they say about the product. It makes alot of sense. Anyhow, I can say that protein supplementing is of great importance. Protein Feeds those muscles, Correct it is in foods, however in order to get that amount of protein daily and to keep the body in a anabolic state you need Protein throughout the day. Three big meals might add upto the proper amount of atleast 1 g per lb of weight, but can that last in your system without being destroyed throughout the day? Probably not.

John G.

Yes,i am wrong, u are right.

But frostein is still a waste.

but to answer your question of:
Three big meals might add upto the proper amount of atleast 1 g per lb of weight, but can that last in your system without being destroyed throughout the day?

It seems to work for me and my friend--that is eating just three big meals. Like i said before, i got better gains from eating large meals than eating 6 smaller meals (with protein intake at least 180 grams a day).
Of course, you';re gonna say everyone is different. THerefore, i am wrong.

richard

I am willing to try the Frostein. Yes it would be great to have an infinite supply of food on hand, but the great thing about this stuff is that I can keep it with me in the car or in the office with little hassle. I don't thin it is a miracle product by any means, but it helps those of us who have trouble getting their protein and fats throughout the day.

Top Bottom