Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the old creatine question cycled or year round?

sharkmaster

should creatine be taken year round or cycled? I hear mixed reviews on this subject... it would be nice to hear answers with reasons.

should creatine be taken year round or cycled? I hear mixed reviews on this subject... it would be nice to hear answers with reasons.

Generally I go all year round because it "washes out" after about 20 days...30 max. I just want levels to remain high. It does cause extra kidney strain so be careful if you have any issues there.

I have been using the powerchews creatine tabs...I love them.

i usually go 8 weeks creatine then 8 weeks beta alanine just to have an extra boost from something... I take adaptagenic herbs constantly for clensing with kidney bens so i should be coverd in that aspect... Is there any evedence to show that receptors stop responding as well?

I think you could use it however it suites you the best. I use it alot when I'm OFF cycle.

once i finsh a bottle, i usally try to take a 4-7 days off. heard it was good to "recharge" creatine receptors.

once i finsh a bottle, i usally try to take a 4-7 days off. heard it was good to "recharge" creatine receptors.

4-7 days is not enough, it takes up to a month to clear your system so taking a few days off would be pointless.

ahhhhhhhhh! lol I guess its one of those things that will always get mixed reviews! When people say it will stop working I wounder if it is still working but you just get use to it... if taking it year round keeps an extra 10 pounds on the frame I'd say its worth it. but if there is evedence to show that cycling it will yeild greater gains id be interested to do that!

I just want levels to remain high. It does cause extra kidney strain so be careful if you have any issues there.

it will spike your BUN and creatinine levels in your body.. not sure if it effects your RBC, if it does then yes it does cause kidney strain but not any more than AAS will.

i've read that it can throw your blood results off though when you are on it so what would appear to be kidney strain is really not. when you fast for 12 hours that isn't enough time for the creatine not to show up in the results and throw them off.

having said all that i use a bag of NTBM creatine.. just a small amount in my water i take to the gym, i also add vit C.

Top Bottom