Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm protein bummer

Tskitski7

So I bought 2 5lb bags of ntbm protein. I recieved my order today and without looking opened both up and consolidated them them into a Tupperware tub. I then made a shake and realized I ordered the wrong one :( the choco pb is terrible IMO. I wanted the choco fudge. Any suggestions what I could mix with to poss make taste better? I used to mix fruit punch Gatorade powder with vanilla and that was bomb for whatever brand protein I was using. But that obv won't work with this :(.

So I bought 2 5lb bags of ntbm protein. I recieved my order today and without looking opened both up and consolidated them them into a Tupperware tub. I then made a shake and realized I ordered the wrong one :( the choco pb is terrible IMO. I wanted the choco fudge. Any suggestions what I could mix with to poss make taste better? I used to mix fruit punch Gatorade powder with vanilla and that was bomb for whatever brand protein I was using. But that obv won't work with this :(.

Waht do you currently put in your shakes? Try adding some natural PB maybe?

Just bcaa powder. Glutamine am thts it. The pb taste in this shake is awful. And seems grittyish. Gunna b the worst 180 servings or so of protein I've ever had to drink :sour face:

Just bcaa powder. Glutamine am thts it. The pb taste in this shake is awful. And seems grittyish. Gunna b the worst 180 servings or so of protein I've ever had to drink :sour face:
this is the only flavor I order, I love it lol..try mixing it with your oats in the morning with some all natty pb

I've read good things about this flavor! And I can't stand it haha. Yea maybe with cinnamon apple oats or banana b better. Haha I gotta figure something out!

I love eating the powder...they taste a lot better and sweeter ;)

Top Bottom