Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Joint Repair Stack

TheN1ghtmare21

Platinum
Whose used it! I just wanna give it a shoutout, I just recieved some more, when I was playin baseball it kept what turned out to be what the dr called a 10 car pile up in my shoulder in check. Incredable, Id be lying to say I was totally pain free but considering the damage its pretty amazing!

anyone who lifts heavy and hard should get this and have on hand.. you don't want to let things get out of control or they will become chronic!

I haven't tried it myself, but herar great things about it...

It has some key ingredients associated with joint maintenace and repair. I have oesteoarthrutus in both my hips as a result of years of running and MMA training. I have had to take 100 mgs of ibuprofen a day for months and had cortizone shots. I am currently seriously considering giving this a go. I actually reviewd it with my doc and he thought it looked pretty good and suggested I cold try it.

It has some key ingredients associated with joint maintenace and repair. I have oesteoarthrutus in both my hips as a result of years of running and MMA training. I have had to take 100 mgs of ibuprofen a day for months and had cortizone shots. I am currently seriously considering giving this a go. I actually reviewd it with my doc and he thought it looked pretty good and suggested I cold try it.

Did you mean 1000mg ibuprofen Stryker? Never seen a tablet less than 200mg. That's one brutal daily dosage for the stomach and liver as well!

be careful with anti-inflammatories, they are bad news long term. don't forget inflammation is necessary to help heal up your joints, its the body's way of healing itself. you cut that off then you are only gonna cause more damage long term.

this is why you should go the natural route and get the joint repair stack instead. it soothes the joints and helps lube it up for you.

Did you mean 1000mg ibuprofen Stryker? Never seen a tablet less than 200mg. That's one brutal daily dosage for the stomach and liver as well!

Yes, my bad. I did mean 1k mg's. Not 100. Yes, that is very dangerous and causes liver and stomach issues. I know.

Top Bottom