Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie to this section, ?'s about fat loss supplements, please help.

CobraUTAH

I just started my cutting cycle after a 3 month bulking plan that net me 30 pounds in three months, 18 pounds of which were lean. Anyway I read an article by Christian Theabadeau (spell) which I'm trying to follow to do my own cutting. He took several different supplements during his cutting cycle to aid his natural fat burning. What supplements are really effective and necessary for additional fat loss and which are a waste of time and money. He took r-ala, tribex, myostat, powerdrive, several of which are specific to a brand that he was sort of sponsered by. Anyway can an extreme loss of bodyfat be acheived with diet alone or do I really need to supplement a few of these things. If you recommend a supplement let me know if it is for fat burning or for maintaining lean mass. That is another main concern of mine right now keeping or increasing the lean mass that I have.

AF NYC+ Enough protein+Cardio= shred fat, keep muscle(most of it...)

good luck!!!

Keep a strict diet!!!!

also, i recomend going on SwoleGenix. Really good program and ~SC~ knows his shit!!!!

I have heard great things about SwoleGenix and I will probably give it a try myself soon.

I personally would not take all those supplements that you mentioned in your post. That would be to expensive for me.

Fat Loss
AF's NYC (norephedrine/yohimbine/caffeine)

Ephedrine HCL (pure ephedrine, which is better than ephedra), some Canadian company makes it in 8mg tablets of 300 pills for pretty cheap. US residents can get it at greencanyon.com still I think.

Caffeine by itself is a fat burner. You can get a 200 pill bottle of 200mg pills from a company called Sci Fit for like $7 at bodybuilding.com

A CKD or TKD diet would probably do wonders for you right now.

Top Bottom