Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Test Completed on NO SyntheSize by VPX

supplementtest

SupplementTests com has just completed a new independent, unbiased test on NO SyntheSize by VPX. This product is promoted as a strength and muscle builder. Here's what the test revealed:

Change in weight: 0
Change in bicep size: -.06 in
Change in body fat: -.1%
Change in lean body mass: +.1 lb
Change in # of reps on bench: 0
Length of test: 28 days.
Side effects reported: none

Test subject used no other supplements, continued with normal workout routines and diet.

As a free service, SupplementTests com will periodically post free information on the supplements it tests.

SupplementTests com has just completed a new independent, unbiased test on NO SyntheSize by VPX. This product is promoted as a strength and muscle builder. Here's what the test revealed:

Change in weight: 0
Change in bicep size: -.06 in
Change in body fat: -.1%
Change in lean body mass: +.1 lb
Change in # of reps on bench: 0
Length of test: 28 days.
Side effects reported: none

Test subject used no other supplements, continued with normal workout routines and diet.

As a free service, SupplementTests com will periodically post free information on the supplements it tests.

so ur saying this stuff makes ur biceps smaller? why the hell would anyone want that

Too bad you have to be a member to see any of the tests! Who was this test performed on, how many, did they stop taking all the supps they were taking before?? NO Sythesize is the exact same thing as NO Shotgun only w/o the stimulants. I love both these products! Better than anything else I have tried (Jackd 3d, MAXIMIZE, H-Blocker, NO Explode). I get more energy, better gym pumps, better recovery, and more strength. Here are the claims of this product from their website. I would say ALL a pretty acurrate:

NO-Synthesize? MHF-1™ Highlights:
  • Unparalleled Training Intensity
  • Mental Acuity and Focus
  • Whole Body Creatine Retention
  • Insulin Sensitivity and Responsiveness
  • Insulin Mediated Lean Mass
  • Muscle Fullness and Blood-Engorged Pumps
  • Strength, Power, Endurance & Recuperation
  • Crisp, Water-Free Muscle Separation
  • Blood Flow & Nitric Oxide (N.O.) Levels
  • COP is Resistant to Creatinine Degradation in the gut

Top Bottom