Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex- For students looking to raise test scores.

Just got done reading through all the replies and I haven't seen this question asked. I may have missed it though. I apologize if I did.. But, my brother supposedly has ADHD and is on medication (i believe ritalin). Could this possibly benefit him? I don't believe he really has ADHD but rather doesnt want to behave and may not care to concentrate. But if this could benefit him at all I'd definitly rather he take this. Does anyone on here take this for that same reason? Has it helped at all?

I've been using this while in Med school and thus far haven't noticed much of a difference in my performance. I've never had any problems cocentrating or performing well in school but I thought what the hell, I use every other product at the af store. I did notice, however, while cramming for the last onslaught of exams (after 3 all-nighters in a row) I didn't seem as mentally stressed - so I guess that's something. I'll continue use through the year as I have board exams coming up in 7 months. I hear most of the benefits are after long term use, so hopefully I'll have something to report.

Oh yea, I've been taking 2caps/2x a day. Should I up the dose given my mentally intense lifestyle? I'm not really using it for the supposed thermogenic effects - I have all your other supplements for that. :)

blz said:
Oh yea, I've been taking 2caps/2x a day. Should I up the dose given my mentally intense lifestyle? I'm not really using it for the supposed thermogenic effects - I have all your other supplements for that. :)

the difference between 4 and 6 caps can be significant. And given the intensity of your studies the neurological metabolism demands are certainly higher, so a higher dose may be indicated. Also younger users may require higher doses (though this is not always the case).

Top Bottom